Sunday, October 4, 2009

Whats on the countertop!

Well sadly I still have not found my cord to my camera so I can not upload all the pics I have on it! :S But I have to venture out tomorrow on errands and then some so I think I shall go by Best Buy and see if they have one. So with that aside I thought I would share what I am up to as I now get a bit more settled into the house! :)

I saw this quilt a few months back and rarely love the simplicity, and yet it is exquisite so I thought I would give it a go and make something similar. Here at Beckys site is the quilt she made. SHe does some amazing things with just the simple use of color. I love what I have seen so far. ALl her quilts are dynamic and well done and yet simple structures. It is amazing! I love the triangles and thought I would give it a go. However a few differences, one I making my a queen (hopefully :P) and I did not use all solids, I have two Moda marbles and two other marbled looks with dots on them. I have pink, blue, orange and green, which go with my backing fabric which is a floral print with bright colors on a dark chocolate background. I will post pics as soon as I can!

SO until I get the camera cord :)


No comments:

Post a Comment