Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quick Post

UGH! My husband was nice enough to share his flu like symptoms with me. So I really have got little done that was not required! I did get a few things done, two blocks for the pinwheel sampler and two almost done and four more started. I also cleaned the machine, so she is ready to go for a bit more when I am able to get back to her. I am back to work tomorrow so there will be nothing much else done in the mean time except that. Sometimes I think working 12 hour shifts is no worth it but I love having 3 days off! So it is really, but eh sometimes. One of those things I guess. SO I am now headed back to bed to try and get on schedule forgoing into work tonight and hopefully feel a little better.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment