Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

Well I have been loads busy since I got off work yesterday. I got lots done on my "Teesha Moore" journal. I am loving it. I am trying to just enjoy it and not rush through it to get to done. Which sometimes can happen when I want the end result! But that is not the point of it so I AM TRYING. :)

I am half way through my second ROD which is for my best friend for Christmas. Which i hope I can hold onto till then because I have a feeling I will be all done with and be like I wanna give it to you now!

I also got my first block from my 3x6 bee. I still have to post all mine out this week. I tried last week, but while i was out the electricity went out in the whole town so the post would not post anything, lol.

Not much else going on. Going to try and get some items up on my etsy store this week. I am de-stashing. I really want to do a give away but it is hard to get organized!

SO on that as I sit here and watch too many videos on your tube :P I am off to create...and do laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment