Friday, August 6, 2010

August..really!

I know we all know how crazy it is that it's August! (school started in my little town yesterday, so early!) I have been trying to stay busy and create as much as possible on my off days. I have so many things on my to do list. I truly hope I have not added too many to get done in time lol :S I must make a to do list this weekend so that I can make sure I get everything mailed off in time!

I have been working on new blog designs, as you can see. I really love the new look and that we can add other pages, that is awesome that blogger added that! I love it! I would love to see more traffic here, but that will happen when it happens. I have to really start to self promote. That has always been a not so good area for me!

I am working on new things for my etsy store, but I can think of so many things but have lacked the time to put them all together on there.

I will be selling Stampin Up products soon, so if you are in my area or just looking for something let me know. I am so excited to do this, to met more like minded scrappie people and share the love of stamping! :)

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment