Thursday, December 1, 2011

thankful everyday

I am very thankful everyday that I make it to and from work, again I have never had a job until now that I had to traverse AM morning going to work and leaving work traffic since I have always work pm night shifts and was going against traffic

there was a 55 car pile up in my local area on my way in to work

news here One Killed, 18 Injured In 55-Car Pileup On Vietnam Vets Blvd.: One man was killed and at least 18 others were injured after four crashes involving more than 50 cars on Thursday morning. Police believe dense fog and icy patches contributed to the crash.
My heart goes out to all these families, especially the man who passed lost his life.

Please drive smarter and safer everyday people!

1 comment:

  1. It was sure a bad accident. I've never seen anything like it around here before.

    ReplyDelete