Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Monday :)

Although it is 11 pm so almost to Tuesday :)

I had been dealing with a difficult person at work as of recent and still being the newest person makes it a tad bit difficult to filter through everyone's personalities etc. And since I am a hard person to get to know and normally the observer, my personality does not always show through, which in ways I think is good. But anyway rambling. So I was googling ways to difficult people and I particular likes this blurb on it. Sadly I do not remember where I found it so I apologize for not being able to cite that.

PRACTICE INDIFFERENCE AND EMOTIONAL DETACHMENT- LEARN HOW NOT TO LET A JERK TOUCH YOUR SOUL

Management gurus and executives are constantly ranting about the importance of commitment, passion and giving all you have to a job. That is good advice when your bosses and peers treat you with dignity. But if you work with people who treat you like dirt, they have not earned your passion and commitment.

PRACTICE GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS WITHOUT REALLY CARING.

DO NOT LET THEIR VICIOUS WORDS AND DEEDS TOUCH YOUR SOUL: LEARN TO BE COMFORTABLY NUMB UNTIL THE DAY COMES WHEN YOU FIND A WORKPLACE THAT DESERVES YOUR PASSION AND FULL COMMITMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment