Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day Three - late but posted!

Day Three just posted.  Sorry issues all around tonight! I had three epic fails and finally just gave up and decided to paint a piece of 22x30 Fabriano so I could make a 16 page journal following Teesha Moore's instructions. I like this style of journaling. Fabriano Hot Press is also my favorite watercolor paper so far although I do use other kinds and I will be using different materials in the next few videos.

I will show you at the end of the month the journal I end up with. My plan is to use this for a journal for this month and see how that goes, no promises on that though, but regardless of what is done i will show you it at the end of the month. :D

Yes I misspelled Fabriano at the beginning of the video, I am tired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment