Monday, August 17, 2009

Hecticity

Indeed I am behind on not only blogging but quilting, sewing my few swaps and I am sure many other things that I have forgotten. I have been so overwhelmed with getting things done for us buying our first home and work has been very frustrating to say the least which has left me drained and with very little momentum to do anything beyond what must be done at the moment.

Last night, today whatever, I did get most of the Doll Quilt quilted, I am however dissapointed with it, my free motion skills still need great improvement on different things to quilt. But we will see how it looks when all finished. I must get it done today and choose binding. I do hope my partner likes it.

Hopefully we should be closing on our house on the 31st, so I am at a loss for what I should start working on. I do not want to start a new big project so I thought I would try and do one of the UFOs I have at hand here. I need to also add borders to the pastel baby quilt I have and get pictures taken to post. I hope to have a few pictures posted by tomorrow. :D


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment