Sunday, December 27, 2015

Repurposed Frame - Inkling

For 2016 I purchased an Inkwell Press planner. If you wish for more information on that please visit their website at Inkwell Press or do a search on YouTube and you will find lots of reviews and videos. The planner world is huge and full of options that I will not get into on this post. :)

So what is this post about??? When you receive your planner you also get an inkling, which is a quote for you. Packed randomly, yet they always seem to get to who they need to. Mine is "follow your arrow". Below is a picture of how I currently am keeping it. Framed in a frame I got from the reuse place for under $2.00. Not 100 percent happy with it as I think the word dreams distracts from it, but happy enough with it until I find a different frame.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice little perk to get with your planner. I have a Franklin Covey. Also use a Bullet Journal--which I have to set up for January in the next couple days. Always fun! Enjoy your new planner!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Franklin Covey's are nice as well. And bullet journaling is the bomb! you have great bullet journals! Yes get to planning it is almost the new year, already!!!!

      Delete