Wednesday, September 8, 2010

back to work today

SO it is almost 4 am and I am awake... I have been for about an hour and half. I have a work day today and tomorrow to do some orientation that I have to re do for my old job. I normally work nights, am so not an AM person. I tried to go to bed early to make sure I got plenty of sleep to keep me awake during the boringness of fire safety and etc. But I could not sleep! SO I thought well I have better get up and make the most of it instead of laying there trying to sleep, and failing! I will be glad to be back to work though, so I can get some things paid down and of course buy more crafty things! :D I wish I had some pictures to share this AM but I have not taken anything grand and new lately. I must do before the weekend is up so I can share with you. I hope you all have an a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment