Monday, December 19, 2011

Color As A Verb


I signed up for this online class for using copic markers. I have oodles of Copics and never use them enough, if ever!!!! I KNOW! I have lots of cute stamps to color and all that too but never use them enough either. I am excited to take this online class and so HOPE I can get it through to the end! I mean I always watch all my classes to the end lol But there are several I still have that I need to finish! Thank goodness online classes are normally never ending! PHEW! I will let you guys know how this is going to work out, hopefully will have an update by next week of the journal that will be put together to keep the entire class projects and such in! :D

Go visit Paper Bella Studio for this and other great e-courses! :D

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to take some online workshops, but can't afford them. Let us know if they are fun and if you learn anything cool or exciting. I can vicariously enjoy--LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete