Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Tuesday Tiredness

hello all!

I am super tired for a Tuesday, makes me dread how the rest of the week may go. Sad updates my husband was laid off from his job last Friday, so it is draining, the stress of it all. Hopefully he will be back on his feet with a new job soon. Especially before he drives me too batty always being home.

Other than that poop, all is well. I am still working on my two baby quilts, getting those quilted and finished, one is almost there and I need to start the other one. I hope to finish those up this weekend and then can post some pics, even though man that quilting is rough. But practice is good for me and I will get better. :)

In the meantime here are some furry pictures of love!





1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that. I hope he finds something soon.
    You have quite the fur family--LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete