Thursday, September 17, 2009

In limbo

Since we are still at the mercy of underwriting, we are still in limbo and I have pretty much done little. I have been infected per sinuses pretty bad and have not felt like much either the past two weeks! :) However I did manage to mail off my finished DQ for DQS7 and I also finished a block and mail it off to it's home in Australia. I also got my DQ from a lovely lady in Australia not New Zealand :P ! :) It is very me since it is a fairy! :D SO at the moment most things are still half packed not packed, no idea if I will have to pack more or unpack what I have packed, frustrating! So I have not started on any new sewing since space is still very limited and everything is all over the place. I hope that my next post brings very merry news of a move :S



SEPTEMBER BLOCK FOR SEW KID AT HEART QUILTING BEE II
This was my first attempt at a wonky log cabin. You would think it would be
super easy to just make it all wonky, but I had more trouble than I thought.
I think it looks more wonky on the pink side and not wonky enough on the other.





DQS7 I RECEIVED FROM XENA





DQS7 I MADE

1 comment:

  1. I actually live in Australia!We do have a lot of New Zealander's living here in Australia though.

    ReplyDelete