Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday

Well now that I have had a day to calm down about. I am sad that I have nothing sewing like to post. I am half packed and half not packed. I have no sewing area at the moment and a doll quilt to finish! I just have to sew on my binding and sew on my label and then I can have her ready for mailing. I am hoping to finish the binding tonight, I have to move a few things about and find the ironing board, :P. I also have to unpack the camera so I can get a picture.

SO on the note of the house, we are just back to square one. Our mortgage guy is awesome so he is trying another program for us since we do not have down payment money at the moment. So we have an extension for the house and hopefully will now something in 3 weeks.

And since I am mostly packed I have no idea what to do with my time when the doll quilt is done. I had started on a new quilt but I do not have the space I did have before so I am not sure I want to drag it back out. I may just leave it for now and continue with it later. SO that leaves me again with, I am not sure. I do not want to try and start anything new so I might devote my time to reading a few books and just relaxing. I have some hand quilting I do as well.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment