Thursday, November 30, 2017

Blog Thoughts

Got some thoughts brewing, really motivated to get off my creative arse! Thinking do I keep pushing through using this blog, which I do love, it needs some improvements no doubt, and it would help if I was more consistent. But should I re work a whole lot or just focus on what I got, new address new blog or just refocus and keep going. I love the history here, but I do get bored with the lay out, the colors and just need some jazz. But maybe that jazz is just decent content, what a thought!

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you want to do, of course, but I think you could change up this blog. People do it all the time--change color schemes and add things to headers and move things around. Sadly mine has been the same for a decade or so--LOL! I think what you have to say is more important than the trimmings, my friend. So--wherever you choose to say it--I'll be there to listen. ;)

    ReplyDelete