Wednesday, February 28, 2018

YouTube videos - will they ever happen again?

I have been trying to find my way back to making more YouTube videos. I so enjoyed them once and do miss it. But it seems I am still struggling to gain the energy and balance of my time outside of work to make it more. I am really struggling to believe if anything I say really matters, but I know that is fear speaking and not the truth.

I also did make a video last weekend and was so excited and went to edit it, and half of it had no sound, sigh. So no idea what happened with that. And I have not decided whether I will do a voice over or just move on or re do it. I was feeling weird when I made it and felt so disorganized. It is very possible all my videos are like that, lol.

So here we are still no more videos for February. On to March though, tomorrow I am embracing that full moon energy and working on some manifestations that will see me through the rest of the year.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't a clue how to edit a video. You know more than I do and I still put one up now and then. (Also put up videos my DIL, Leah, takes, too--also unedited.) I say--go for it. :)

    ReplyDelete