Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Welcome Spring - Greetings Ostara!

Today, that first day of Spring..it is rainy and cold here in TN and will more than likely snow in the next 48 hours. Not heavy snow, but nonetheless, TN weather gives me anxiety!

I hope you are all fairing well and will warm up soon, but not too hot. Before you know it is will be summer and I will be mad it is is hot.  :)

Fall is my fav!!!!!!!!

But I will not wish my days to go by faster to get there, embrace the day and what comes.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Desi! We've been on the edge of freezing so have had snow, rain, snow, rain--so a lot of ice out there. I've been sick and/or in a bad flare since January 8th. Bound to feel better eventually. Been watching a lot of great shows, though, and in good spirits. :)

    ReplyDelete