Monday, January 4, 2010

sigh

Well today er yesterday I guess techinally was not the best start of days. I was to go into work at midnight and my husband informed me on his way to work I had a flat tire...so no work, which not that that is exactly sad but I had to use time and etc etc AND I have flat tire and that is the second one in like a 6 month time span here. WTH! So to get it fixed tomorrow, well a new tire anyway so I promised I would try not to be too upset about it and thought I would do the best to be very productive while at home so I made a roast, washed dishes, started laundry, baked some cookies, watched a bit of tv, read, THEN I thought I will sew some and quilt the quilt I need to get mailed by the 15th....................sigh and all goes to poo, I thought it was the thread, I was trying to stipple but it was breaking every two inches so it was not going well, I re-threaded I re did a bunch of stuff and thought fine I guess t is the thread so RAWR I will try a diff one and then go back and remove all those stitches later and quilt that area....so then when putting the new thread on the bobbin it went all UNDER IT, so I was like ok I should just step away...when I noticed that my feed dogs were not down..so had that been the problem or is it still the thread....at this point however I was like ugh JUST LEAVE THE ROOM. So I did. SO I thought I will eat what I made.... in the process I spilt soap all over the floor, broke the fork trying to eat...so I was like wow what is really going on....sigh so far, no other crazy occurrences but I am trying to touch little!

No comments:

Post a Comment