Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Checking in

I just wanted to wish everyone a belated happy Mother's Day.

Although at work all weekend I had a good one. The weather has been way hot which beats rain. Which I never thought I would say since I so dislike being hot! Just need a bit of wind!

I had one day off between my last three days and I am back to work tomorrow night (well technically tonight since it is now 1 am :S) and work for two then I shall be off at least 3, hopefully more! I have oodles to do and am super motivated, but I need a nap!

~Be Blessed~

2 comments:

  1. Yes, sounds like you need some sleep. I hope on your days off you do something fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) got some OK sleep, and actually ended up with one more day of in between, tonight, but means I work Thursday but that is alright since I am still fighting sinuses and migraines for today! but we shall still be productive!!!!!!!! thanks so much for stopping by rita! :D

    ReplyDelete