Thursday, July 9, 2009

Back to Work...

Well I return to work tomorrow night for my normal 3 nights of 12's. I hope they go smoothly and we have plenty of coverage. We have had a light load of patients the past 3 weeks so I know now that will change. But all will be ok! :)

I did not get as much as I had hoped done the past few days, I had an appointment for a pelvic ultrasound (yes both kinds :S). Those went well though and the doctor has already called to let me know it all looks well. So we are going to try birth control for a few months to see if that will help with my irregular lady friend. SO it is good to know all is well in the lady land! We also had family up and did some house cleaning and yard work, along with all the nail painting, make up and hair doing I did! :)

But I did get a skirt done for Kayla and she is happy with it. There were a few things I did not like about it but that is always how it seems to go when you are the sewer! At least for me. SO here are a few snap shots. Mind the god hair, fan and doggie (baby) gate. :P




No she does not plan on wearing that shirt, I made her get out of her PJS to take the picture. :)



and a close up of the bottom



Back Slit

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and stay safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment