Monday, April 19, 2010

Pinwheel Sampler

I have been making two pinwheel quilts in the Pinwheel Sampler Quilt Along that Rachel has been hosting on flickr and her website, PSIQUILT. I am finished with all my blocks so I am caught up since next week she is going over sashing and such. HOWEVER, I have two blocks that are very scantly short and I am not sure I can squeeze them in and I am so annoyed that I do not think I can make two more additional blocks. SO that is where I am on that. (sigh) Somehow all my blocks came out 12 inches instead of 12.5, so trying to figure out what that is about, is it my 1/4 foot, my ruler, a combination, me not being selfish enough when sewing with 1/4 foot??? Endless questions! So the two blocks which are short are barely 11 3/4 of an inch....????

(BIG SIGH)

No comments:

Post a Comment