Friday, February 26, 2010

What makes me happy!!! :}

I found this on a blogspot when I was surfing blogs last night through quilters bloggers. I wish I could tell you where, but I did not make a note of it so I am sorry I can not remember who to thank. But I wanted to make a post on my top 5 HAPPY things as well. I really needed this too since I have been stressing about work and why I am in this career and how I wish I had a different one etc. Let us not digress and go down that path and continue to what makes me happy! These are also not in an specific order :)



1)Music-I love music. And so many different styles! I love hearing new music to see if I can find new styles and artists who move me! I do not knwo what come over me but so much can just heal my could, or keep me sane, or uplift me. I just love it! Sometimes I really wish I had been gifted with a musical talent, but I was not. I accept that, I have other gifts. :D



2)Sewing/Quilting-I love creating and playing with color! I love how I can turn little pieces into something amasing! I love making quilts and scuh for others so they can cherish and love them! I love that maybe this will be left behind and continue on when I am gone. A bit of legacy maybe. But it is all so great! I love having this natural talent and having taught myself so much in the beginning and now moving forward to learn more and learn from others. I also look forward to pushing myself so that I too can teach what I know and have learned.

3)Learning/Reading-I love reading!!! I love sci-fi, horror, auto-biographies. I especially love vampire novels! Yes all well before Twilight, by the way! Thise are not the best set of novels i have ever read, but I digress. I write and journal so reading and learning comes so natural for me. I love writing, I always thought through high shcool that owuld be what I ended up doing, but life changes and moves around, and such. But I still write some poetry and ahve ideas and keep them all tucked away. :)

4)Action Movies-I do not know why, but a good darn action movie just does it for me. i enjoy the cinema anyway, and mot movies. But Bruce Willis kikcking butt and taking names, just makes me smile!!! :D

5)Chai Tea-I just love it! I am not a big fan of coffee or hot drinks in general. But chai tea, oh it is sooooooooooo good! I have usually been cherry coke girl, which I still love btw, but I think I need to do a chai tea fit for abit! I have been drinking it on the way to work to boost my spirit and keeping extra in my locker to make at work for those just in cae moments, which is most of the 12 hours I spend at work! :P

Thank you so much for letting me share this. It really has helped. There are many more things that do make me happy but these were the top 5 I came up with super quick and also the ones I need to include more of on a daily basis, especially on work days!!! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment